- Πληροφορίες Rafting στον Εύηνο Ποταμό -
River Rafting is a very entertaining and memorable experience.
Undoubtedly, Evinos River is the most popular destination for rafting and other outdoor activities, as it is only 2.5 hours from the center of Athens. The mountain and the river are offered all year round for a variety of activities made by people who love not only nature but also adventure.
The Evinos river, theoretically a "easy" river of 2-3 degrees (scale 1-5), is suitable for an enjoyable safe descent under the supervision of experienced guides with inflatable boats or individual Kayaks. The route starts from the Poros Bridge and ends at the Canoe - Kayak International Training Center just before the Bania Bridge.
- Noepren Isothermal Costume
- Special Windproof - Waterproof
- Neoprene Isothermal Socks
- Life jacket
- Local Transportation at the entry / exit points
- Photos - Videos
What to bring with you:
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt (Fleece or Malyno or Isothermal) in Winter months - Simple Short-Sleeved T-Shirt from April onwards.
- Second Pair of Athletic or Hiking Shoes
- USB Memory Stick over 4GB
Meeting times at our start-up facilities:
Price per person*: Age 16+ : 45€Age 16- : 35€
*VAT 24% included
T. +30 2634026435
M. +30 6936746764